Trimble WM Drain
The Trimble® WM-Drain® farm drainage solution is a concept to completion toolset that streamlines the survey, analysis, design, installation, and mapping steps of surface and subsurface drainage. The WM-Drain solution ensures optimal 3D drain placement, which improves crop yields by controlling ponding, optimizing root depth, maximizing planting seasons, and minimizing nutrient loss.
BENEFIT FROM STREAMLINED DRAINAGE
- Complete all your drainage operations with one integrated solution
- improve Crop yields up to 30%
- inCrease operating effiCienCy up to 20% Compared to using laser equipment
- maintain a more developed root zone for better nutrient absorption
- remove exCess water from the field and deCrease plant stress
- reduCe field CompaCtion and minimize soil erosion
- use with any type of drainage plow—self-propelled, pull-type, Chain, or wheel trenChers, ditChes, sCrapers, or any other water management implement
Survey: Collect 3D field data with ease
Analyze: Analyze 3D field data to make better-informed drainage
Design: Design and verify a complete 3D drainage system or design drainage designs on-the-go
Install: Use your designs to precisely install your pipe or surface ditches
Map: Map the true locations of your installed drainage pipes or ditches and utilize records for future maintenance or drainage expansion projects
With Trimble’s Connected FarmTM, you can wirelessly share valuable time-saving data between your farm office, vehicles, and workers out in the field.