Trimble Connected Farm
The Connected Farm Dashboard Provides A Single Location For Viewing Key Information Impaction Your Operation.
With this information, you can make better informed daily decisions using the latest data. The dashboard is customizable and accessible using any device with an Internet connection, including the Trimble TMX-2050 in-cab display.
- Create your own commodity list and rearrange it to your preference.
- Monitor future precipitation and wind to assist in the management of field operations.
IRRIGATION MONITORING AND CONTROL
- View irrigation system locations, pivot speed, status (on/off), current voltage, and more.
CONNECTED FARM IRRIGATE APP
- Monitor and control your center pivot irrigation systems in real-time with a smartphone or tablet.
Connected FarmTM Field simplifies data management for farmers by using a web-based solution to view critical information. Start by importing your completed precision farming activities such as planting and harvest data
using wireless or USB technology. Also access critical field information about your crop health and rainfall variability.
Once your data is in your account, permission can be given to any number of trusted advisors to access it. This enables efficient collaboration between the farmer and advisor, resulting in higher farm productivity and profitability.
PUREPIXELTM PRECISION VEGETATION HEALTH SOLUTION
• Easily compare crop health from one period to the next using a precise calibration process.
CURFEW ALERTS AND GEO-FENCE ALARMS
• Protect your vehicles from theft or unauthorized use by entering pre-defining working hours or drawing geo-fences, instantly alerting your cell phone when problems occur.
FLEET POSITIONS AND STATUS
• View real-time fleet positions as well as their current status such as on/off, idling, moving, delayed, speeding, and traveling.
DATA TRANSFER OPTIONS
Upload field operation maps to your Connected Farm account using a USB flash drive.
Exchange data files wirelessly between the field and office using your Connected Farm account or Farm WorksTM desktop software.
Exchange data files wirelessly between multiple operators working in the same field
DATA FILE TRANSFER
- Send and receive data files to your fleet without a USB flash drive such as guidance lines, variable rate prescriptions, as-applied maps, and more.
- Utilize any desktop software including Trimble’s Farm Works Software® solution to create data files for sending and receiving.
- Share data files easily with a trusted advisor.