Trimble AgGPS 372 Antenna
Trimble AG-372 GNSS Receiver:
Trimble Agriculture is excited to announce that the new Trimble® AG-372 GNSS receiver is now available to order.
The AG-372 GNSS receiver is a high-performance GPS and GLONASS smart antenna receiver designed specifically for agriculture applications. This receiver uses the latest Trimble GNSS technology; it can track up to 44 satellites simultaneously while using up to 220 total channels from multiple GNSS constellations. Its GNSS receiver and dual-frequency antenna are integrated into one unit for simple installation.
The AG-372 GNSS receiver delivers unmatched accuracy and performance in a rugged unit that can stand up to the harsh conditions typically found in farming environments.
The receiver is suited for agriculture applications such as:
- Automated guidance
- Precision application of seed and fertilizer
- Planter row and sprayer section shut-off
- Yield monitoring
The AG-372 GNSS receiver is best suited for precision agriculture solutions that do not already include a display with an integrated high-performance GNSS receiver, such as the Trimble FmX® integrated display and the Trimble CFX-750TM display.
- Latest Trimble dual-frequency 220-channel GNSS receiver
- GPS and GLONASS enabled
- Supports most correction services:
- – Trimble CenterPointTM RTK, VRSTM, and RTXTM services
- – OmniSTAR HP, XP, and G2
- – SBAS: WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS
- Same iconic design as the AgGPS® 262 receiver
- Same equipment compatibility and mounting footprint as the AgGPS 262 receiver