Trimble AgGPS 162
AgGPS 162 Receiver
The AgGPS 162 receiver is a high-performance GPS and SBAS (WAAS/ EGNOS/MSAS) receiver and integrated antenna in a single rugged housing for agriculture applications.
The AgGPS 162 receiver features the Trimble TranscendTM positioning technology, which provides users with high accuracy and flexible solutions for the most challenging applications and environments.
This technology is shared across multiple Trimble platforms from our lightbars and DGPS receivers to our high-performance GNSS products.
- Exclusive OnPath® advanced filter technology for improved pass-to-pass accuracies even in the absence of SBAS signals
- Radar speed output for replacement of ground speed radar on the vehicle or to send speed to any other agricultural device that requires speed pulses
- Bright LEDs for indication of power and DGPS status
- Portable rugged housing with built-in magnets for simple transfers between vehicles
- Futuristic ergonomics for a smooth and obstruction-free installation
- Accuracy of ±8 to 12 inch pass-to-pass
This receiver can be used for applications, such as:
- Yield monitoring
- Spray/Seed rate control
- Mapping and scouting
- Soil sampling